Tuesday 2 April 2013

A Blue Roan Cocker Spaniel. Hold me back again

Please can you add this - we can't get a photo as owner is too ill to organise, but hopefully somebody may be interested.

From Jenny Suslak (near Cannes)

Went to vet to get more food for my boy where the veterinary nurse told me of a 3.5 year old English blue roan cocker spaniel boy needing to find a new home within the next 2 weeks as his owner is very ill with cancer and cannot cope and is about to start chemo.  After 2 weeks if a new home is not found  he will be sent to the SPA in le Cannet (near Cannes).     Apparently he is very sweet with a lovely temperament and good looking so please ask around if anyone would like to give him a new home.

My landline no. is 09 52 34 09 31 and mobile 06 58 46 61 02.  If someone is interested in the dog, I am happy to accompany to view and/or certainly put the person in touch with the vet.  The dog is in Cannes.

Anne

Comments to  taglines82@gmail.com