Saturday 20 April 2013

And I thought it was another one of my blunders.

Do you know yesterday I thought, what am I doing? nobody is going to place an advert and once again I am going to look a complete dummy. Well today my spirits have lifted as I am getting lots of enquries about how to send the adverts and do you know I think if enough of the right people place adverts it is actually going to enhance the appearance of TAG and be a useful point for looking things up in the area .Nothing like a picture I am told, speaks a thousand words.
Malc says ''no, dear it is you that speaks a thousand words!''
Just had another idea, if you use someone that you have seen on a TAG advert let them know that is where you got the information from and then they will be more inclined to rebook.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com