Tuesday 16 April 2013

Can you believe it ?

I have worked out on the current readership levels which does seem to be growing daily that in a year's viewings on the current fiqures 150,000 views will be achieved. Not really sure how good this was till I saw an advert in a local  magazine saying they could expect 75,000 people a year to look at it, which justified their charges for advertising. That has made me think that together we could raise a lot of money for charity by allowing discreet  local advertising. Malc has taken the kids to the airport but when we have time to talk I want to discuss with him lots of possibilities. I do not want things like google adverts flashing away but if any readers have ideas I will take them on board. Lots of heads are often better than one.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com