Monday 15 April 2013

Collage with Rana for the Grandchildrens last day.

A lovely morning creating masterpieces again, well that is everyone but me. Having dipped my paste brush in my cup of tea instead of the paste pot,  I got a bit disheartened. The girls had no such disasters so produced very pretty collages. A bit of a problem with a lack of pet pictures which left Rana and I rapidly checking through magazines to find pictures of " a Daisy dog" Daisy being our little Westie who died but still lives on in the girls hearts. One of the girls had found a picture like Daisy and the other one wanted it. The problem was resolved by finding a delightful picture of  a golden like Bonny, phew.
These courses have been brilliant for entertaining the children and once again " Gran has come up trumps "
Annabel says " What is trumps Grandma?"and having explained Annabel has had a trump hand at least four times. 
Charlotte the elder of the two says " But I have been entertaining you and Annabel, Grandma !"
Rana can be contacted on tel 0952635416
Grandad says . Remember I did the photography course! Malc was the instructor and felt Charlotte  [Sharki] had taught him a lot.
Students at work