Tuesday 2 April 2013

Pets against Ipads

As I  practically allow free rein on readers comments Bonny Golden Retriever has written this post.

Join me,  pets of the South West of France in my campaign against ipads' " Pets against iPads"
If your master gets one of these horrible gadgets be warned, less cuddles will be coming your way. No pet wants to jump up onto a sterile, uncomfortable ipad, we want our master's knees back.
Committee members, chief instigater Bonny ( remember I am the one who likes muddy puddles)
Twister black lab, I detest ipads, but love food.
Max the cat, the real boss, hate that thing
Freddy cat... but I taught you all how to tackle it.
We have banded together and need your support, any further ideas welcomed.
Approach your master smiling and then with a quick push of your nose under the dashed thing send into space, or at the very least to the floor.
We have also co-opted  on to the team Rosy and Lucy who bray like mad to spoil master's concentration.
We will be in touch with Rupert who has his own blog to ask for his support. He usually has a few good ideas.
Comments to Bonny   mail@bromlea.com

Monsieur la pesidente Bonny If you tell me where all the ipads are, I'll gather them together and herd them into the nearest poubelle.

Fecho (champion border collie)