Monday 4 December 2017

Password management


Hello there ,

I was using LastPass, which you mentioned on your page here: tag-on-line.blogspot.com/2014/01/managing-passwords.html

It's so great that you shared it. But what I found is that I’m just picking bad passwords (“iloveyou123”), and LastPass will only be able to help me remember this bad password.

After some digging, I found a tool that I recommend sharing on your page also. This complementary tool generates random high encryption passwords. www.vpnmentor.com/tools/secure-password-generator/

In hope I helped back,
Meredith
Malc says in a review of password management tools published last month in PC Mag on-line LastPass is still rated as best free tool and there are several others recommended. Here is a link to the magazine's articles
https://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2475964,00.asp - for free password managers
https://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407168,00.asp - for paid versions
The original recommendation from a reader some four years ago still seems to be valid, but readers are advised to do their own research.
comments to taglines82@gmail.com