Saturday 5 May 2018

I did not need to worry.

I was first there at the old mairie in Varen, ready for a big day selling.
Today was a day we raised money for the refugees at Parisot and we were all wondering how we would get on. 
Would there be any anti feeling against our boys who were helping.
I did not need to worry, the morning went really well and we were extremely busy.
Not sure how much  we took in the two hours of solid selling but when treasurer Sarah Brown adds up we know it is going to be a goodly sum.
Everyone happy, the boys found extra trousers and shirts and the little girl in the photo got the big bear as a cadeaux
SARAH informs me we took 482 euros in the shop and 5 South African rand ! as I have just sold on line 20 euros worth of stuff I think we can hand over
502 euros
Taglines82@gmail.com